Previous Email

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hi Everyone
      I am not sure what happened.
      I did receive a message which had the subject
      line of JPF Free Pattern today but I did not send it.

      It had a virus attached. PLEASE do not open it!!
      I am not sure if it came from my computer or somewhere else.
      I do a virus scan on my computer every single day. I also scanned
      it right after I got that message. The virus scanner could not find
      it. The virus scanner updates itself several times per day.

      I repeat!
      I did not send the message myself.

      I have since changed the settings at Yahoogroups to strip all emails
      sent to the address of any attachments.

      So now when you get a message from me, it will be in plain text and
      it will have my signature in the bottom of it. Please look for it.