Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 7:00 PM

      Today's featured pattern is "Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 2, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I did manage to get 3 patterns Converted to PDF today. They are listed below.

      Santa's Mittens Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103031santamittens.shtml

      Paper Bead Hoop Earrings
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107032paperbeadhoop.shtml

      Scrap Savers Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108034scrapsavers.shtml

      Have a great day!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/toys/p113011dressyponcho.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009
        Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho

        The pattern for the new Bookmark has been posted!  It is called the Sparkle Cross Bookmark!
        Enjoy!

        I have also added an Easter Card to check out.  Happy Easter!

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2010

          Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho

          data not applicableNoisemaker 3Kitty 2CrochetKitty 4Noisemaker 2data not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012

            Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho

            Don’t forget to register for the October Raffle!
            Don’t forget, you need to “buy” entries with your points to win!

            Only 7 days left and I will be no longer working at my full time job!
            I will have more time to design new patterns!

            Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Skunkdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2014

              Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho
              Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at: