Thrifty Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Thrifty Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 1, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I did manage to get one pattern Converted to PDF today. It is the August Square!

      August Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101032augustsquare.shtml

      Have a great day!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102011thrift.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2008
        Thrifty PotholderToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Thrifty Potholder

        Smile emoticon  Have a Satisfying Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
          Thrifty Potholder

          Don't forget to check today's newsletter for the clue for the location of the 1000 point tracker!
          Also check the newsletter for the latest pattern to turn 1 year old!

             FlowersBirdieKitty 4CrochetKitty 2MouseFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012

            Thrifty Potholder

            Flowersdata not applicableDolphinKitty 2CrochetKitty 4sFishydata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Magnificent Monday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17, 2014

              Thrifty Potholder
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              I have ordered my new computer and I expect it to arrive on Wednesday the 23rd!
              Hopefully I will have all of my data and programs installed before I go to bed that

              Night so there won’t be any interruption in sending out the newsletter in the morning.
              I am getting a Dell Inspiron One 2330 23” All in one Touch Screen computer with
              Windows 8.1 installed 8GB RAM and 1TR hard disk space.
              This should solve all of my current computer problems I am  having with my Windows Vista freezing and being slow!

              What I have now is 1GB ram and 3GB space on a Dell Dimension C521 Windows Vista computer. It’s on it 2nd hard drive and that is almost full.