Christmas Candle With Ornaments, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 7:00 PM

      Today's featured pattern is "Christmas Candle With Ornaments".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 31, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted the following pattern today into PDF.

      Star In Star Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103010starnstar.shtml

      Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/filet_crochet/p123003candleornaments.shtml