Creamsicle Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Creamsicle Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 28, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted 3 Members Only patterns today and you can get them for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103030simplebeaded.shtml

      July Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101031julysquare.shtml

      Scrappers Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108032scrappershexagon.shtml

      Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112023creamsicle.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2009
        Creamsicle Dishcloth

        Annie's Attic is no longer offering a free pattern a day but they do have a new web site at
        You need to sign up for a free account in order to be able to download their daily free pattern.

         Kitty 5 Fishy Crochet
 Fishy Kitty 5
        Have a Great  Day!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011

          Creamsicle Dishcloth

          You can get today’s newsletter and pattern by going to :

          My daughter Joanna won 1st place in forms, in her division, in her Karate Tournament!

          She also won 2nd Place in Sparring for her division!  I am so proud!!

          SunshineKitty 2CrochetPomeranianMouse#1 TrophyKarate

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
            Creamsicle Dishcloth

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2014

              Creamsicle Dishcloth