Ribbed Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Ribbed Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 26, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I did not get much of a chance to convert any patterns today but I did manage to post a
      brand new pattern I am calling my most favorite pattern I have designed so far! I am actually
      using it every day! I actually finished it a few days ago.

      It is a purse pattern made with nylon string, it has a zipper closure and is lined with nylon
      ripstop fabric.

      If you are not a paid member, you can still get it for 3000 points!

      Elegant Clusters & Shells Purse
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125027clustersnshellspurse.shtml

      Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102008crescent.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
        Ribbed Potholder

         Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2012

          Ribbed Potholder

          Flowersdata not applicablePuppySleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2014

            Ribbed Potholder