Chapel Window Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Chapel Window Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 25, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I did not get much of a chance to convert members only patterns today but I did manage to get one free pattern
      converted today.

      The free pattern I converted today is the
      Fashion Doll Christmas Cape
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/toys/f113011fashcape.shtml

      Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110009chapel.shtml

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 14, 2008
        Chapel Window BookmarkToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Chapel Window Bookmark

        We had 4 winners in the Solid Diamond Bingo game and a new Game has started.
        You need to register for the next game which is the Capital M.
        You can register by going to:

        I allowed 4 winners this time because I didn't catch the first winner on the 10th and there were 3 winners since then.

        Smile emoticon  Have A Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
          Chapel Window Bookmark

          FlowersKittyCrochetKitty 2Kitty 5Flowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012

            Chapel Window Bookmark

            Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Giraffedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2014

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              Chapel Window Bookmark
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Fabulous Friday!

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 17, 2016

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 17 7:25 AM

                  Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                  "Chapel Window Bookmark"

                  Julie A Bolduc