Half Moon Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Half Moon Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 22, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Small Wedding Tea Light Candleholder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114025smwedtealight.shtml

      Bobble Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118029bobblescrubbie.shtml

      Lacy Octagon Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111029lacyoctagon.shtml

      Citrus Delight Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109033citrisdelight.shtml

      And the free pattern,

      Ric Rac Potholder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/potholders/f102005ricracpotholder.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102007moon.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2008
        Half Moon Potholder

        I am going to post a new pattern today!  Watch for a notice about an Air Freshener Witch!
        Today, until later on tonight is the last day to lock in your membership choice.
        After dinner tonight I will remove the yearly, and quarterly payment options and change the monthly options

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
          Half Moon Potholder

             Rainbow emoticonManeki NekoKitty 2CrochetKitty 5KittyRainbow emoticon

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9 3:31 AM

            Half Moon Potholder

            Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty CatCrochetKitty 2Puppydata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Magnificent Monday!