Membership Offer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a new membership option I wanted to tell you about and I did not want
      to wait until tonight to tell you.

      I have added a new permanent payment option for membership in the store
      section of the web site at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Now you can choose to pay a one time membership fee and never pay another
      penny ever for membership if you choose to do so. There are 2 of these
      options. One is with the CD and the other is without the CD.

      If you are interested in one of these 2 new options, please go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Watch for a brand new pattern for a pencil cup to be posted later today
      which you can get for 3000 points if you are not a paid member of the JPF
      Crochet Club.

      Have a great day!