Heavenly Angel, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20 7:00 PM

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Heavenly Angel".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 20, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Half Basic Granny Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101028halfbasicgranny.shtml

      Shells-n-Bumps Trivet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118027shellsnbumpstrivet.shtml

      Freedom Ball
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103028freedomball.shtml

      Shell Stitch Drawstring Bag Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106025shellstdrawstring.shtml

      And the free pattern,

      Mile-A-Minute Bracelet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/jewelry/f107009mambracelet.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/angels/p104007heavenly.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2008
        Heavenly AngelToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Heavenly Angel

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
          Heavenly Angel

          FlowersAngel 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Angel 3Flowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2012

            Heavenly Angel

            Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Rhinodata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20, 2014

              Heavenly Angel

              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Happy Easter!