Irish Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Irish Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 18, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Eyelet Lacy Snowflake
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103027eyeletlacesnowflake.shtml

      Lemon Lime Lazy Susan Pad
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118026lemonlimesusan.shtml

      February Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101027februarysquare.shtml

      Cross Center Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108029crosscenter.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Fashion Doll Bedspread
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/toys/f113010bedspread.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101012irish.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2008
        Irish SquareToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Irish Square

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
          Irish Square

          Check the newsletter to see where today's 1000 point tracker is located.

            GreenKitty 5CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorShamrockKitty 2Green
          Have a Terrific Tuesday!

          Birthday cake emoticon Hey, tomorrow is my birthday!  Birthday cake emoticon

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012

            Irish Square

            Flowers & Butterflydata not applicableAlligatorKitty 2   CrochetManeki NekoFroggiedata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Magnificent Monday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2014

              Irish Square
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: