More Points Rewarded per page visited!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007

      For a few days, if you have a points account and your point tracker is
      active, you will now get 10 points for each page you visit that has the
      point tracker on it.

      Imagine, for every 10 pages you visit on the site that has the point tracker
      on it, you will get 100 points!

      This will last only a few days and then I will reset it back to 1 point per
      page.
      I will probably reset it next Monday sometime. So you have one week!