Site Updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004

      Again, not a free pattern yet but working on it.

      I have been doing some updating on the web site!
      I am no longer charging points for the text files of the patterns to
      be sent to you.

      The only way to acces the paid members only patterns is to be a paid
      member.

      I have made a separate program for paid members to use to have the
      patterns sent to their email address.

      If you are not a member, the address has remained the same.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      If you are a paid member, you can access your special directory by
      clicking on the link below.

      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/patterns/members/paid.cgi

      You can also reach this from inside the protected members directory.

      You will also notice that the layout has changed as well.