Spoon Stitch Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Spoon Stitch Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 15, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      There is a brand new pattern on the site!! It is available to non paid members for 3000 points each. You will find it below.
      Joanna's Bath Tissue Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/tissue_covers/p122012joannas.shtml

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.
      Spiral Web Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111026spiralweb.shtml

      Honey Flower Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108027honeyflower.shtml

      Fiesta Strand Necklace
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107026fiestastrand.shtml

      Large Wedding Tealight Candle Holder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114024lgwedtealight.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Snowflake Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/bookmarks/f110005snowflakebookmark.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102006octagon.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008

        Spoon Stitch Potholder
        It will be available for only 24 hours!

        Check out the new Newsletter Layout!  It is easier to read!  You do not need to do as much scrolling!

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2014

          Spoon Stitch Potholder
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

          Have a Superb Sunday!