Spoon Stitch Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Spoon Stitch Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 13, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Duet Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109029duet.html

      Treble Filet Bolster Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106021treblefiletbolster.shtml

      Lacy Round Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111025lacyround.shtml

      Frilly Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108026frillycoaster.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Lacy Ice Crystal Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/doilies/f111006lacyicecrystal.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112006spoond.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012

        Spoon Stitch Dishcloth

        Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 1Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2012

          Spoon Stitch Potholder

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014

            Spoon Stitch Dishcloth
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

               Flowersdata not applicableCrowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Parrotdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2015

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              "Spoon Stitch Dishcloth"