Lacet Easter Basket, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Lacet Easter Basket".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 12, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Filet Blocks Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110026filetblocks.shtml

      Cone Towel Topper
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118024conetoweltopper.shtml

      Puffed Circle Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103025puffedcircle.shtml

      Lacet Filet Square Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108025lacetfiletsquare.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Stratton Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109005strattonscrunchie.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116005laceteasterbasket.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        Lacet Easter Basket

            Easter Basket  Bunny SuitCrochet Bunny Suit  Easter Basket
        Have a Fabulous Friday!

        I couldn't resist using Easter stuff for today's Pattern! Cute huh?

        Time to start thinking of Valentine's Day!
        In the upper left corner search box, put the word Valentine in and click Search.
        All of the patterns I thought would work for Valentine's Day will show up.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 25 3:15 AM
          Lacet Easter Basket

             Flowersdata not applicableMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers & Butterfly
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013

            Lacet Easter Basket

            I have added a New Poll Question! Check the Newsletter to see what it is!
            Check Your Bingo Cards to see if you are a winner.  I will not be drawing another set of numbers for the current game.

            I will start a new game tomorrow whether or not there is a winner.

                  Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30

              Lacet Easter Basket