Gabrielle's Spring Gown, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 7:00 PM

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Gabrielle's Spring Gown".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 11, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Two Sided Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118023twosidedscrubber.shtml

      Snowflake Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108024snowflakemotif.shtml

      Cluster Chains Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109028clusterchains.shtml

      Freedom Earrings
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107025freedomearrings.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Snowflake One, the first one from the 10 Mini Snowflakes
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103007snowflakeone.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/toys/p113010gabrielle.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009
        Gabrielle's Spring Gown
        You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
          Gabrielle's Spring Gown

          Treedata not applicableKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoMouseTree
          Have a Splendid Saturday!

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6 4:46 AM

            Gabrielle's Spring Gown

            FlowersIt's FridayBunnyKitty 5CrochetKitty 2FoxIt's FridayFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2014

              Gabrielle's Spring Gown
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: