Julie's Basic Mittens, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Julie's Basic Mittens".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 9, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Lacy Flower Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111024lacyflower.shtml

      Beaded Popcorn Wreath Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103023beadedpopcornwreath.shtml

      Dishcloth Squared
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112025dishclothsquared.shtml

      Bobble Shells Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110025bobbleshells.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Mini Snowflake
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103006minisnowflake.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/p124008juliesbasicmittens.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
        Julie's Basic Mittens

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010

          Julie's Basic Mittens

          Check out the Brand Spanking New Pattern on the site!  It is for paid members.
                   Mittens 3Tangled LightsKitty 2Crochet3D RudolphKitty 5Mittens 4

          Have a Fabulous Friday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012

            Julie's Basic Mittens

            FlowersMittensdata not applicableHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBunnydata not applicableMittens 4Flowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2014

              Julie's Basic Mittens
              Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Sunny Sunday!