Site Updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2004
      I don't have a new free pattern yet but I just wanted to let you
      know what is going on with the site. I do have a featured pattern I
      want you to take a look at for St. Patricks Day.
      It is our Shamrock Pin.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/07jewelry/shamrock1.shtml

      I am nearly finished with updating the site after the move to a new
      server.
      It is taking a little bit longer than I had expected but it seems
      that
      everything is now working again.
      If you see anything that is not working please let me know.

      I have added a new payment option on my site you might want to look
      at.
      Sign up for a $1.00 for the first month!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/subscribepaypal.shtml

      Plus I have added a new poll to the site. I really want your
      opinion on
      this one.

      I am also working on moving this list to our own server.
      More on this in the future.

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004

        Again, not a free pattern yet but working on it.

        I have been doing some updating on the web site!
        I am no longer charging points for the text files of the patterns to
        be sent to you.

        The only way to acces the paid members only patterns is to be a paid
        member.

        I have made a separate program for paid members to use to have the
        patterns sent to their email address.

        If you are not a member, the address has remained the same.
        http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

        If you are a paid member, you can access your special directory by
        clicking on the link below.

        http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/patterns/members/paid.cgi

        You can also reach this from inside the protected members directory.

        You will also notice that the layout has changed as well.