Puff Stitch Elf Stocking, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Puff Stitch Elf Stocking".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 8, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Shells Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108023shellscoaster.shtml

      Picot Points Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109026picotpoint.shtml

      Wyman Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101024wyman.shtml

      Scrubber Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118022scrubbersquare.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Spiked Hot Pad
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/kitchen/f118006spikedhotpad.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/christmas/p115008puffstocking.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2009
        Puff Stitch Elf Stocking

        Smile emoticon Have a Happy Thursday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2010

          Puff Stitch Elf Stocking

          8_1_217.gif8_1_218.gif7_20_6.gif8_1_225.gif8_1_231.gif13_3_1.gif

          Have a Happy Halloween

            on this Super Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012

            Puff Stitch Elf Stocking

            The One Day Only Sale is ON!  It is a Lifetime Never Ending Membership with CD and Set of 5 Crochet Stitch Markers for

            $50.00!  If you buy each part separately, It would be a $99.00 value!
            You can get it by going to http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

            It is going to be taken down tomorrow morning so you have to get it today!
                 Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 2CrochetKitty CatFoxdata not applicableFlowers

            Have a Spectacular Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2014

              Puff Stitch Elf Stocking
              Today's newsletter and pattern are available now at: