Summer Wreath Napkin Ring, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Summer Wreath Napkin Ring".

      This pattern will be available until 10:00 PM EST July 08, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for $2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a
      paid member.

      Small Coffee Can Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114023smcoffeecancover.sht
      ml

      Kittery Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101023kittery.shtml

      Striped Ball Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103022stripedball.shtml

      Soap Sack Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106020soapsack.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Shamrock Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108006shamrockcoaster.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      [url here]

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns and
      more, go here,

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2009
        Summer Wreath Napkin Ring

        We had one winner in the Bingo Game!
        It is too late to claim Bingo.
        Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012

          Summer Wreath Napkin Ring

          Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Tremendous Tuesday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2016

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            "Summer Wreath Napkin Ring"

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16

              Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
              "Summer Wreath Napkin Ring"

              Julie A Bolduc