Butterfly Hat Pin, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Butterfly Hat Pin".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 7, 2007, 0:00 am.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Simple Pineapple Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110022simplepineapple.shtml

      Mini Bell Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103020minibell.shtml

      Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108022lacyhexagon.shtml

      Lacy Shells Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109025lacyshells.shtml

      I have also converted one of the Stitch Along Patterns into PDF but it is marked as a new pattern.
      That is because it is new in the database but not on the site.
      You can get to it if you have 3000 points in your points account or if you are a paid member.
      Joanna's Pillowghan
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/afghans/p120006joannaspillowghan.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Happy Cat Filet Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/filet_crochet/f123003happycat.shtml

      I have also added a new article to the Reference Section yesterday!
      Double Duty Crochet Patterns
      http://www.jpfun.com/reference/doubledutycrochetpatterns.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107006butflyhat.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008

        Today's Featured Pattern

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Butterfly Hat Pin".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 10/01/2008.

        Check Today's newsletter for the winner of the September Raffle!

        Gift with bow emoticon  Happy Birthday to All October Babies! Birthday cake emoticon

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2012

          Butterfly Hat Pin

          I now have 2 books at www.amazon.com!  Granny Squares and Jewelry patterns.

          They are also both part of the Lending Library so if you have a Kindle Fire and you are

          A member of Amazon Prime, you can borrow the books for free!

          FlowersIt's FridayPandaSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2014

            Butterfly Hat Pin
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            Flowersdata not applicableMouseKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPigdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2015

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              "Butterfly Hat Pin"

              Have a Sensational Saturday!