Christmas Tissue Box Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Christmas Tissue Box Cover".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 5, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Simple Pineapple Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110022simplepineapple.shtml

      Mini Bell Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103020minibell.shtml

      Lacy Hexagon Motif or Trivet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108022lacyhexagon.shtml

      Lacy Shells Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109025lacyshells.shtml

      I have also converted one of the Stitch Along Patterns into PDF but it is marked as a new pattern.
      That is because it is new in the database but not on the site.
      You can get to it if you have 3000 points in your points account or if you are a paid member.
      Joanna's Pillowghan
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/afghans/p120006joannaspillowghan.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Happy Cat Filet Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/filet_crochet/f123003happycat.shtml

      I have also added a new article to the Reference Section yesterday!
      Double Duty Crochet Patterns
      http://www.jpfun.com/reference/doubledutycrochetpatterns.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/tissue_covers/p122007christmastissuecover.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2010
        Christmas Tissue Box Cover

           Valentine heart plant Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Kitty 2 Crochet
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2011

          Christmas Tissue Box Cover

            Flowersdata not applicableMistletoe 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Mistletoe 2data not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013

            Christmas Tissue Box Cover

            I have made some Navigational changes to the site.  Instead of drop down menus at the top of each page, there are now direct buttons that go to their respective areas.

            For Example: The Patterns button will take you to the Pattern Database and on that page in the upper left corner, just below the Ad, are the buttons to the Members Patterns and the Free Patterns actual directories.  Go ahead and try each button to see exactly where each one goes.  I will be making other changes but nothing too drastic.

            Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Squirreldata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 23

              Christmas Tissue Box Cover

              Have a Satisfying Saturday!