Cute Little Shade Pull, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Cute Little Shade Pull".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 4, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Refillable Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106019refillablesachet.shtml

      Super Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118020superscrubber.shtml

      Elegant Beaded Choker & Bracelet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107023elegantbeaded.shtml

      Pot Handle Sleeve
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102019pothandlesleeve.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Beaded Sunburst Glass Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/kitchen/f118005sunburstglasscover.shtml

      I have also added a new article to the Reference Section!
      Double Duty Crochet Patterns
      http://www.jpfun.com/reference/doubledutycrochetpatterns.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114004shadepull.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2008
        Cute Little Shade PullToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Cute Little Shade Pull

        There is a new Word Search Puzzle today!  Merry Christmas!

        Smile emoticon  Have a Marvelous Monday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2010
          Cute Little Shade Pull

          I have started a new Bingo Game this morning!
          Make sure to check the clue to the location of the 1000 point tracker!

           Puppy 2  Kitty 2  Crochet  Cat And Mouse Tail  Puppy

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012

            Cute Little Shade Pull

            Flowers & Butterflydata not applicableCowManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2014

              Cute Little Shade Pull
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Satisfying Saturday!