Wrist Rest Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Wrist Rest Cover".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 3, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Pumpkin Filet Square Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/filet_crochet/p123009pumpkinfiletsquare.shtml

      Butterfly Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/fridgies/p105021butterflyfridgie.shtml

      Easy Beaded Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109022easybeaded.shtml

      Lacy Corners Granny Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101021lacycorners.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Filet Square Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/doilies/f111005filetsquare.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114003wristrest.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
        Wrist Rest CoverToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Wrist Rest Cover

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful New Year's Eve! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2012

          Wrist Rest Cover

          Flower BasketIt's FridayHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty 5RaccoonIt's FridayFlower Basket

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21, 2014

            Wrist Rest Cover

            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: