Carrabassett Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Carrabassett Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 2, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 4 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Coffee Can Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114022coffeecancover.shtml

      Teen's CD Player Holder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125026cdholder.shtml

      Cross Hatch Dishcloth
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112024crosshatch.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Cat Nip Mouse
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/miscellaneous/f114005catnipmouse.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      You may notice that the directories where the patterns are stored has changed.
      I am moving the pattern files into new directories based on names of what the patterns
      are instead of using numbers. I have finished 12 different directories so far.
      So if you have links to some of the free patterns and they are no longer working, that is why.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108005carrabassett.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Carrabassett Coaster".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/22/2008.

        Today is the last day for the $50 Lifetime Membership offer.

         Smile emoticon Have a Great Day!  Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012

          Carrabassett Coaster

          Flowersdata not applicableCrowSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2014

            Carrabassett Coaster