Site Moving

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      I just wanted to let you know I am moving the site to a new server
      since the bandwidth limit has been reached on the old one plus I
      need a more flexable tech support service from the hosting company.

      Right now www.jpfun.com is not working.
      You can access the site by going to
      http://65.254.84.136/index.shtml

      You should be able to access the patterns from there at least.
      I am not quite done updating all of the files so please be patient.

      Sincerely
      Julie