Julie's Pineapple Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Julie's Pineapple Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: July 1, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Cluster Pentagon Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108021clusterpentagon.shtml

      Frilly Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109024frilly.shtml

      Lacet Filet Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110021lacetfilet.shtml

      Shells Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111022shellsdoily.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Dainty Earrings
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/jewelry/f107008daintyearrings.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      You may notice that the directories where the patterns are stored has changed.
      I am moving the pattern files into new directories based on names of what the patterns
      are instead of using numbers. I have finished 12 different directories so far.
      So if you have links to some of the free patterns and they are no longer working, that is why.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101004juliespineapple.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Julie's Pineapple Square".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/17/2008.

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012

          Julie's Pineapple Square

          FlowersIt's FridaySkunkKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBobcatIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014

            Julie's Pineapple Square

            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                 Flowersdata not applicableMouseKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers