Vst Poncho, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Vst Poncho".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 30, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Winter Flower Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/fridgies/p105020winterflower.shtml

      Cone Pincushion
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106018conepincushion.shtml

      Super Thick Potholder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102018superthickpotholder.shtml

      Shells Doll Pin Angel
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/angels/p104016shells.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Happy Daisy Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/fridgies/f105003happydaisy.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      You may notice that the directories where the patterns are stored has changed.
      I am moving the pattern files into new directories based on names of what the patterns
      are instead of using numbers. I have finished 6 different directories so far.
      So if you have links to some of the free patterns and they are no longer working, that is why.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124005vstponcho.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2009
        Vst Poncho

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2010

          Vst Poncho

          Snow GlobeKittyPomeranianSeasons GreetingsCrochetKitty 2data not applicable

          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012

            Vst Poncho

            Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyKitty 2CrochetKitty 3Tigerdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Superb Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2014

              Vst Poncho
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: