Long Bobble Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Long Bobble Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 29, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Daisy Bright Hot Pad
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/118/p118018daisybrighthotpad.shtml

      Net Stitch Toy Bag
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/125/p125025netsttoybag.shtml

      Flower Girl Wedding Basket
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/116/p116013flowergirlbasket.shtml

      Ruffled Sun Catcher Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/111/p111021ruffledsuncatcher.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Heart Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/110/f110004heartbkmk.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      One more final note! :) I just found out my Step son and his wife are expecting their first baby in February!
      Looks like I am going to start designing baby patterns! If you have any ideas of what you would like to see first,
      let me know! I have quite a bit of time before the baby is here so the more ideas I get,
      the better! I cannot believe I am going to be a step grandma! Gee, there is a lot happening in 2008!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/111/p111004longbobble.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Long Bobble Doily".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/26/2008.

        Smile emoticon  Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2010
          Long Bobble Doily

            Flower  Kitty 2    Eagle Crochet  Flower
          Happy Flag Day USA!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 18, 2012

            Long Bobble Doily

            Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetKitty 1Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Sensational Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014

              Long Bobble Doily
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                   Flowersdata not applicableSheepManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Cowdata not applicableFlowers