Simple Fingerless Mittens, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27 6:00 PM

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Simple Fingerless Mittens".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 27, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF!

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      String of Shells Headband
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/109/p109021stringofshells.shtml

      Little Medallion Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/111/p111020littlemedallion.shtml

      Large Plant Hanger
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/114/p114021largeplanthanger.shtml

      Pony Bead Bag
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/125/p125024ponybeadbag.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Clipart Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/103/f103004clipartornament.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      One more final note! :) I just found out my Step son and his wife are expecting their first baby in February!
      Looks like I am going to start designing baby patterns! If you have any ideas of what you would like to see first,
      let me know! I have quite a bit of time before the baby is here so the more ideas I get,
      the better! I cannot believe I am going to be a step grandma! Gee, there is a lot happening in 2008!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124004simplefingerlessmittens.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2010
        Simple Fingerless Mittens

          Kitty 2 Valentine butterfly kiss Crochet Valentine heart cloud  Cat 9

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2011

          Simple Fingerless Mittens

          Flowersdata not applicableKitty 4Witch CauldronCrochetBlack KittyKitty 2data not applicableFlowers
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2013

            Simple Fingerless Mittens

            Flowersdata not applicablePigKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3 7:58 AM

              Simple Fingerless Mittens
              Today's Featured Pattern and newsletter are ready for you at: