Waffle Stitch Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Waffle Stitch Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 26, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have converted 5 patterns into PDF and also added a brand new pattern to the site today!

      If you are paid member, this pattern is available to you free as part of your membership. If you are not a member but
      you do have a points account, you can get it for 3000 points!

      New Pattern - Stacked Clusters Seat Cushion
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/119/p119006stackedclusters.shtml

      Converted Patterns:
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      One Litre Bottle Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/125/p125023litrebottlecover.shtml

      Double Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/112/p112019doubletunisian.shtml

      Infant's or Doll's Thumbless Mittens
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124020infantsthumblessmittens.shtml

      Granny Needle Case
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/114/p114020grannyneedlecase.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Pineapple Sun Catcher
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/114/f114004pineapplesuncatcher.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      One more final note! :) I just found out my Step son and his wife are expecting their first baby in February!
      Looks like I am going to start designing baby patterns! If you have any ideas of what you would like to see first,
      let me know! I have quite a bit of time before the baby is here so the more ideas I get,
      the better! I cannot believe I am going to be a step grandma! Gee, there is a lot happening in 2008!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/108/p108004wafflestcoaster.shtml

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Waffle Stitch Coaster".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/05/2008.

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2010
          Waffle Stitch Coaster

          Get the 600 Crochet Pattern & Bonus Files CD for just $15.00!  Limited time only, expires Friday May 28, 2010!
          http://www.jpfun.com  Look for the Ads and the Buy Now button on the site on the left side of several pages!

          Rainbow emoticonPuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetKitty

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26 3:51 AM

            Waffle Stitch Coaster

            Flowerdata not applicableMouseKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Ponydata not applicableFlower

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2013

              Waffle Stitch Coaster

              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                   Christmas AngelSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2MangerThree KingsChristmas Angel

              Have a Merry Christmas!

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 9, 2015

                "Waffle Stitch Coaster"