Shell Stitch Handle Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Shell Stitch Handle Holder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 25, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have also converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today Monday, June 25, 2007.

      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Sunshine Bliss Potholder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/102/p102016sunshinebliss.shtml

      Lacy Ball Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/103/p103019lacyball.shtml

      Snow Angel
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/104/p104014snowangel.shtml

      Snowflake Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/105/p105018snowflakefridgie.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Popcorn Pot Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/118/f118004popscrubber.shtml

      I have also started offering the 600 Patterns & Bonus Files on CD again!
      Check it out below!
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/600pats.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/102/p102005shellhand.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Shell Stitch Handle Holder".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/14/2008.

        I am also offering a $50 Never Ending Lifetime Member offer for readers of the newsletter!
        You have to order it through the newsletter page itself.

         Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Sunday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
          Shell Stitch Handle Holder

          Roll Maneki Neko
 Crochet
 Maneki Neko
   Roll

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012

            Shell Stitch Handle Holder

            Flowersdata not applicableAlligatorManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Froggiedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2014

              Shell Stitch Handle Holder

              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                   FlowersCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 5PonyIt's FridayFlowers

              Have a Fabulous Friday!