Woven Wreath Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Woven Wreath Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 23, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have also converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today Saturday, June 23, 2007.

      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Thermal Stitch Mittens
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124019thermalstmittens.shtml

      Baby Angel
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/104/p104013babyangel.shtml

      Summer Wreath Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/105/p105017summerwreath.shtml

      Pineapple Filet Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/106/p106016pineapplefiletsachet.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Stuffed Candy Corn Toy
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/116/f116004candycorn.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/103/p103042wovenwreath.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
        Woven Wreath Ornament

          Wreath Valentine piano Crochet Kitty 2 Cat
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011

          Woven Wreath Ornament

          Flowersdata not applicableHamsterManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013

            Woven Wreath Ornament

            Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBobcatdata not applicableFlowers