Choo Choo Train Filet Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Choo Choo Train Filet Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 22, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have also converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today Friday, June 22, 2007.

      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      My Little Tote
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/125/p125022littletote.shtml

      Notebook Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/114/p114019notebookcover.shtml

      Cluster Stitch Scarf Hat
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124018clstscarfhat.shtml

      Double Crochet Wreath Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/103/p103018doublewreath.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Tunisian Dishcloth
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/112/f112004tunisiandishcloth.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/123/p123002train.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
        Choo Choo Train Filet Doily

         Mistletoe 2 Kitty Crochet
 Kitty 1 Mistletoe 2

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2013

          Choo Choo Train Filet Doily

          Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoZebradata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31

            Choo Choo Train Filet Doily