Stacked Chains Pencil Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Stacked Chains Pencil Cup".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 20, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have also converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today Wednesday, June 20, 2007.

      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Crystal Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/108/p108020crystalmotif.shtml

      Simple Hair Clip Keeper
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/109/p109019hairclipkeeper.shtml

      Sweet Wings Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/110/p110020sweetwings.shtml

      Vst Hook Holder
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/114/p114018vsthookholder.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Eyeglass Case Cover
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/114/f114003eyeglass.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/117/p117002stackedchains.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2009
        Stacked Chains Pencil Cup

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon Bounce

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2011

          Stacked Chains Pencil Cup

          data not applicableLionKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Rhinodata not applicable
          Have a Magnificent Monday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
            Stacked Chains Pencil Cup

              Snow Flake data not applicable Groundhog Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 5   Beaver  data not applicable  Snow Flake
            Have a Sensational Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2014

              Stacked Chains Pencil Cup
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for your at: