Thick Headband, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Thick Headband".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 18, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      I have also converted the following 4 patterns into PDF today Sunday, June 17, 2007.
      For Members Only, which you can get for 3000 points each if you are not a paid member.

      Kernel Stitch Granny Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/101/p101018kernelst.shtml

      Beaded Tape Core Wreath Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/103/p103017bdcorewreath.shtml

      All Occasion Wreath Coaster
      hhttp://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/108/p108018wreathcoaster.shtml

      And the free pattern,
      Thermal Stitch Preemie Blanket
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/120/f120004preemie.shtml

      I also added a brand new pattern today!

      Afghan Stitch Belt
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124017afghanstbelt.shtmlTo sign up for a free points account go here,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124002headband.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
        Thick HeadbandToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Thick Headband

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18 4:00 AM
          Thick Head Band

           Flowers Puppy 2  Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty  Doggy Lick  Flowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2012

            Thick Headband

            Flowersdata not applicableLionKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoLeoparddata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2014

              Thick Headband
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: