Center Clusters Pillowghan Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Center Clusters Pillowghan Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 14, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/121/p121001centerclusters.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2009
        Center Clusters Pillowghan Square

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011

          Center Clusters Pillowghan Square

          data not applicableJanuary 1stKittyCrochetKitty 2January 1stdata not applicable

          Have a Happy New Year!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
            Center Clusters Pillowghan Square

            My Outlook Email program is still broken so I am using Window's Mail to Send this out.  That is why this
            Newsletter notice is different.

                 Flowers It's Friday Fox Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty Cat  Bunny  It's Friday  Flowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2014

              Center Clusters Pillowghan Square
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: