Snowflake Tablemat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Snowflake Tablemat".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 11, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/115/p115005snowmat.shtml

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2014

        Snowflake Tablemat

        I hope to have the latest new free pattern posted later today for the Pillowghan Square.