Snowflake Tablemat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Snowflake Tablemat".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 11, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/115/p115005snowmat.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Snowflake Tablemat

        I hope to have the latest new free pattern posted later today for the Pillowghan Square.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2016

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2016

            Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
            "Snowflake Tablemat"

            Have a Satisfying Saturday!