Wreath Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Wreath Granny Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 10, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/101/p101009wreathx.shtml

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2010
        Wreath Granny Square

        I am still working with my lap top computer and I just found out I have to
        send my old hard drive to a company that can retrieve my old data so until
        then, I will function as best I can until I have my old data back.  I just hope I have
        the programs I need to do what I need to do.

        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2012

          Wreath Granny Square

          FlowersIt's FridayHippopotamusKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoElephantIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

            Wreath Granny Square

            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2016

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              "Wreath Granny Square"

              Have a Satisfying Saturday!

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 15, 2016

                Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                "Wreath Granny Square"

                Julie A Bolduc