Wedding Bell Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Wedding Bell Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 8, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/102/p102003wedbell.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2008

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Wedding Bell Potholder".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/31/2008.

        Sun emoticon Have a Sunny Sunday! Sun emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2010
          Wedding Bell Potholder

          Today's Scavenger Hunt item is in honor of my Daughter Joanna's 23rd Birthday!
          Happy Birthday Joanna!
          You will also get 50,000 points with a purchase of the Lifetime Membership special
          offer which expires on Friday!  Get it now while you can!
          http://www.jpfun.com

           FlowerPomeranianBirthday BalloonBirthday CandlesHappy BirthdayCrochet Flowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012

            Wedding Bell Potholder

            Flowersdata not applicableWedding CakeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWedding Cakedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2013

              Wedding Bell Potholder

              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              I am working on updating the download pages so if you come across some of the pattern download pages looking weird or missing a Scavenger Hunt item or Pawtracker item,

              Don’t fret, I plan to make sure the current pages that require them will have them before I announce I am completely done with the download pages.

              I wrote a program that lets me use a template I made to change all of the pattern download pages in a directory at one time but it is still going to take time to get all of them done.

              The actual pattern pages I have to edit by hand but I can do several pages at a time with the editor I have.

              If you come across any pages that are not done yet and are not pattern or pattern download pages, let me know so I can add them to my list of what pages are left to do.

              By the way, I have been sick with the flu these past 2 weeks but I am still managing to get the stuff done that I want to get done.
              That is the good thing about working from home, I don’t have to miss work if I don’t want to!

              I am also done with my Christmas shopping and have sent out all of the packages I have intended to send out to family.  The only gifts I have left to take care of are for my husband and grandsons.

                     It's FridayCandy Cane 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Candy Cane SmileyIt's Friday