Lacy Shells Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Lacy Shells Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: June 6, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/111/p111002shells.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23 4:23 AM

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Lacy Shells Doily".

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/23/2008.

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        I am going on Vacation from the ski resort starting Sunday 8/24/2008  Tomorrow!
        So I will be able to work on the site more and try to catch up on stuff I have been putting off.  Smile emoticon

        If you are a paid member, I want you to be able to change your own email addresses and passwords in your paid account.  I also want you to be able to either change or add your mailing address.  I will be working on this program this week.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2010
          Lacy Shells Doily

            FlowersPuppyCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 4 Puppy 2Flowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2012

            Lacy Shells Doily

                 Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetKitty 5Puppydata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013

              Lacy Shell Doily
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty CatCrochetKitty 3Hamsterdata not applicableFlowers