Converted Patterns & New Points program feature

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to let you know yesterday I added a new ornament pattern. It
      is actually a Suncatcher with pearls. You can get it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/103/p103045pearlssuncatcher.shtml

      I also converted the following patterns to PDF this week.

      Caribou Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/108/p108012caribou.shtml

      Sky Scraper Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/110/p110013skyscraper.shtml

      Christmas Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/111/p111012xmas.shtml

      All of these members only patterns are available for 3000 points each if you
      are not a paid member.

      And the free pattern,
      Lady Square Variation
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/101/f101010ladysquarevariation.shtml

      I have also started a new feature with the point system.
      If you have a points account, you can visited certain pages and get a point
      when you visit those pages. You will see a special graphic on the upper
      left side of some pages which will say either "Activated" or "Not
      Activated". It works with cookies and if it says Not Activated, then you
      will need to activate your point tracker. Just click on the graphic to
      activate your point tracker. Once it is activated, you will then be able to
      click on the "Activated" graphic to access your points account at any time.

      There is more information about it. If you go to one of the pages above,
      you will see this special new graphic. Just look for the kitty!

      One more thing, if you have a points account, I am going to start sending
      out email through a special program on my web site to people who have point
      accounts to give them information about their points account. There will be
      information on how to shut off future emails in each email as well.

      Have a great night!

      Sincerely,