Good Vibrations Pencil Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Good Vibrations Pencil Cup".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: May 26, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/117/p117006goodvibrationspencilcup.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
        Good Vibrations Pencil Cup

           Pencil 2 Valentine piano  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet Pencil 2
        Have a Fantastic Friday

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011

          Good Vibrations Pencil Cup

              Flowersdata not applicableManeki NekoPumpkinCrochetBlack KittyKitty 2data not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2013

            Good Vibrations Pencil Cup

            Don’t forget this week’s Sale!  Lifetime Membership with a pair of earrings and a set of 5 Crochet Stitch Markers for $50.00.

            http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml  Sale Ends Friday.  Saturday, the sale page will be changed.

            Due to the high cost of the Cat Clasp and the crystals I have been using for the JPF Crochet Club bracelet and Earrings, I will be redesigning them in the near future.

            I have enough supplies to make 2 bracelets each of the Antique Gold, Antique Silver and Antique Copper bracelets.
            If I buy more supplies to make these bracelets, I would have to raise the price of the bracelets to $29.99 each!  I don’t want to do that.
            Order now if you want to make sure you get one at the current price of $14.95 each.
            http://www.jpfun.com/store/bracelets/BR20103_JPFun_Bracelets.shtml

            Flowersdata not applicablePonyKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Mousedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 29

              Good Vibrations Pencil Cup
              Today's pattern and newsletter are ready at:

              Have a Fabulous Friday!