Popcorn Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Popcorn Square".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: May 25, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/101/p101006popcorn.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
        Popcorn Square

        FlowerCrochetHappy HatFlagsFlower

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012

          Popcorn Square

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2014

            Popcorn Square

            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            Did you notice the brand new Members only pattern on the site for the Dresden Doily?!

            36_22_15.gifHave a Terrific Tuesday!7_20_6.gif