Tunisian Dishcloth

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2001
      You are getting this email because you signed up to be notified whenever a
      new free pattern has been added to the JPF Crochet Club site.
      Unsubbing instructions are at the end of this email.

      I have just posted a new free pattern and 4 members only patterns have also
      been added since my last notice.

      Below are the details of each pattern.

      Tunisian Dishcloth Added: March 17, 2001 Free
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/12dishcloths/tunisiandishcloth.shtml
      This dishcloth uses a variation on the basic afghan stitch. Instead of
      always working on the vertical bars, you will also work on the hump just
      above some of the vertical bars. You can easily make a sampler square using
      this stitch.
      ----

      For Paid Members Only!

      Vst Poncho Added: March 14, 2001 Members Only
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1431vstponcho.html
      This is the very first poncho I ever designed. I usually do not design
      clothing but since I figure this one can be considered one size fits most,
      and it took me less than a week to complete, I can include it on this site.
      This is made in all one piece, in the round, using a very easy stitch so
      this can be made by a beginner.
      ----

      Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet Added: March 6, 2001 Members Only
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/06sachets/0611wovenafghan.html
      This sachet could also be made into a pincushion by substituting shredded
      nylon stockings for the potpourrie. It is a variation on the standard afghan
      stitch. You really should try this if you already know how to do the basic
      afghan stitch.p1431
      ----

      Lacy Corners Granny Square Added: February 26, 2001 Members Only
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/01granny/0124lacycorners.html
      This square is the first of the many 7" squares I plan to design. It's a
      really easy pattern that is just right for a beginner to try! Imagine using
      this design as a main pattern square in an afghan.
      ----

      Needle Case Added: February 6, 2001 Members Only
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1430needlecase.html
      This needle case can be completed in an evening. It has 2 pieces of plastic
      tucked inside to help keep it's shape.

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!