Cotton Candy Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Cotton Candy Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: May 22, 2007, 09:00 pm.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/109/p109001cotcandy.shtml

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 13, 2008

        Today's Featured Pattern

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Cotton Candy Scrunchie".

        You can get today's Newsletter and Pattern by going to:

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/13/2008.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2010
          Cotton Candy Scrunchie

          Wanda Neely won the Raffle for April! Congratulations!

          Cotton CandySleeping Kitty On MonitorEarth DayCrochet
KittyCotton Candy
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012

            Cotton Candy Scrunchie

            FlowersIt's FridayHedgehogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2BunnyIt's FridayFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2013

              Cotton Candy Scrunchie
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
              They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
              I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
              years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
              They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
              automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
              Cotton Candy Scrunchie
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              Some people have been having trouble when purchasing individual patterns.
              They have been getting an error from the program I use for the file delivery.
              I have decided to switch the delivery method to a service I have used for
              years with my other web site Paperbeadcrafts.com.  It is called Payloadz.com.
              They are very reliable and everything about your purchase of patterns would be
              automatic.  Right now, for the next couple of weeks, if you buy a pattern and pay
              $1.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

              Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
              and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

                    Flowers.99 for it, I will have to send the pattern to you manually no matter how you pay for it.

              Please email me if you purchase one and do not get it right away.  I will be watching my email
              and will respond as soon as I get email notices of your purchases.

                    Flowersdata not applicableMonkeyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicableFlowers

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2015