Family Christmas Stocking, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Family Christmas Stocking".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: May 21, 2007, 09:00
      pm.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern
      you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You
      can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can become a
      member
      for 30 days for $2.95 and get access to all of the patterns on the site.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/115/p115003stock.shtml

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns and
      more, go here,

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2008
        Family Christmas Stocking

        Today is the Day I get my eye fixed!

        Smile emoticon  Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
          Family Christmas Stocking

          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2012

            Family Christmas Stocking

            Flowersdata not applicableMouseKitty 2CrochetKitty 3Ponydata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9 8:27 AM

              Family Christmas Stocking

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready for you at: