Round Ruffles Pillow, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Round Ruffles Pillow".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 19, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for $2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/119/p119005roundrufflespillow.shtml

      I also added a brand new pattern you can get for 3000 points. It is a pearl
      beaded headband. Check it out!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/109/p109044pearlheadband.shtml

      I have also converted the free pattern, Baby Doll Hat, into PDF.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/113/f113004babydollhat.shtml

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns and
      more, go here,

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2009
        Round Ruffles Pillow

         Hamster Bobcat  Crochet
 Panda  Kitty 5

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2011

          Round Ruffles Pillow

             Flowersdata not applicableSheepKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013

            Round Ruffles Pillow

            FlowersIt's FridayPonyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2SheepIt's FridayFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20 9:21 AM

              Round Ruffles Pillow